RISE 显微镜 — 拉曼成像与扫描电子联用显微镜（拉曼-SEM）
与TESCAN电镜联用的 RISE 显微镜
RISE 显微镜是一款新型联用显微镜，它将 SEM 和共聚焦拉曼成像结合在一起。通过 RISE 显微镜，可以将超微结构表面特性与分子化合物信息关联起来。
RISE 显微镜将SEM 和alpha300共聚焦拉曼成像显微镜的所有功能都融于一台仪器中：
- 在拉曼和 SEM 测量之间快速、简便切换
- 独立的SEM 和拉曼成像性能
与ZEISS电镜联用的 RISE 显微镜
利用 RISE 显微镜，在整个测量程序中，可以将样品在 SEM 真空室内从一个测量位置自动转移到另一个位置，从而简化了工作流程，大大提高了仪器的易用性。
RISE Key Features
Scanning Electron Microscopy:
Scanning Electron Microscopy features a variety of analysis techniques. With RISE, the chemistry of molecular compounds can be imaged additionally.
Confocal Raman Microscope:
- Confocal Raman Imaging with unprecedented performance in speed, sensitivity, and resolution
- Hyperspectral image generation with the information of a complete Raman spectrum at every image pixel
- Excellent diffraction limited lateral resolution of 200 - 300 nm
- Outstanding depth resolution ideally suited for 3D image generation and depth profiles
- Ultrahigh-throughput lens-based spectroscopic system for highest sensitivity and best performance in spectral resolution
- Ultra-fast Raman imaging option with only 0.76 ms integration time per spectrum
- Non-destructive imaging technique: no staining of fixation of the sample required
RISE Microscopy is suitable for you...
...as a Raman newcomer you will benefit from the ease-of-use and intuitive measurement procedure
...as an experienced user you will appreciate the exceptional correlative microscope performance with the advantages of both techniques included in one instrument
Materials sciene, nanotechnology, polymer science, geoscience, life science, pharmaceutical industry...
...regardless of the field in which you are working, RISE Microscopy will empower you with its unique imaging capabilities
Award winning technology
RISE Microscopy has been recognized with a 2015 Photonics Prism Award. An expert jury named the correlative RISE microscope as winner in the metrology category. The Prism Award is given for top innovations in the field of photonics, granted by Photonics Media and sponsored by the international Society for Optics and Photonics (SPIE).